Rustic Chicken pie
- One carrot, diced or sliced
- One onion, finely chopped
- One clove of garlic, finely chopped
- A handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 80g of peas
- A handful of broccoli florets
- One chicken Brest, diced
- 200ml of semi skimmed milk
- One tbsp cornflour
- 250g diced potatoes
- 10g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Cotswold Gold rapeseed oil
- Fry off the onion, garlic, chicken and mushrooms in the rape seed oil. Meanwhile boil the potatoes until soft drain and mash. Make a white source with the milk and cornflour, and boil or steam the carrot, peas and broccoli.
- Layer the white source, veg and chicken in a casserole dish and top with the mashed potato, sprinkle with the parmesan. Bake in a preheated oven at180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Copyright Bubbleless; All rights reserved